Do you have a Private Limited Company? Has the date of your Annual Return crept up on you?
Never fear, the Annual Return Express is here! At MadeSimple we like to make managing your company as stress free as possible. Running your own business is demanding and things like filing your Annual Return can pass you by.
The Annual Return Express allows you to get your Annual Return completed within 24 hours *
What is an Annual Return?
An Annual Return is an annual report on your company statutory information (director information, share information, address information and so on).
How can I make sure I don’t miss it?
- Check your due date by logging into your account.
- If you are not currently on our system, find out how to import your company today.
- Alternatively you will be able to view your company information on Companies House – here.
- Check you are able to process your Annual Return online by having an up to date web filing authentication code – if this is out of date you can request one from Companies House.
Do I have to file an Annual Return?
Yes – even if your company is dormant! It is important that you get this done on time as you can be fined up to £5,000 and even get your company shut down if you don’t file this.
The process is ‘Simple’ – so file your return now:
- Purchase the Annual Return Express.
- Our team will send you an email confirming your company details.
- Check your details. If you’re happy choose the option to submit the application to Companies House, if not, send us an email on what needs changing.
- If the details need amending, we will send you the updated information – you can then submit the Annual Return to Companies House
If you need any further advice please contact our customer support team.
If you have any questions about our company formation for professional services contact Michael on the following:
Telephone: 0203 772 2426
By Jenny at MadeSimple – Follow Jenny on Google+