Site icon Company Formation MadeSimple

Do Director’s need to notify Companies House of a Residential address change?

Yes they do. Even if the residential address is different from the service address, the limited company director is still required to notify Companies House of a change in their residential address. To do this either file the CH01 form with Companies House or:

• Access “My Companies” from Companies Made Simple
• Click on the company name
• Select “Edit” next to the director and update the residential address

The new address will appear within 3 working hours.

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at
Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS

Exit mobile version