• Keep every VAT receipt for the purchases that you make during the setting up process and continue to do so thereafter.
• Make a note of important dates and events – they may be important at a later date.
• Record all expenditure that you incur for your new business, even if you don’t have a receipt.
• Observe more closely how friends and acquaintances run their businesses – both good and bad.
• Write down your specific goals and aspirations on paper. This will help you to think about them clearly.
• Understand your role as a potential owner of a new business. It is more than just a glorified job, it’s your chance to build something of value.
This post was brought to you by Claudia Graham at Companies Made Simple
Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS