Site icon Company Formation MadeSimple

How do I let Companies House know that a Share Transfer has taken place?

The only way to notify Companies House about a change in your limited company’s shareholding situation is to file a confirmation statement.

Whilst the J30 stock transfer form/s should be completed and kept when the transfers take place, the confirmation statement is the actual method used to let Companies House know about the change. If a company’s confirmation statement is not due for a while and the directors are eager for Companies House to know about the new shareholding, an early confirmation statement can always be filed.

Exit mobile version