If you form multiple limited companies on behalf of other people, sooner or later you may want to delete some of these companies from your account. Here’s how to do this:
- Log in to your Company Formation MadeSimple account
- Select ‘My Companies’
- Locate and click on the company that you would like to remove
- Select the the ‘Quick Links’ option on the top-right of your screen
- Select ‘Delete company from system’
- Type in the reason that you’re removing the company (optional), tick the two confirmation boxes and then select ‘Delete’
The company will then be removed.
If you have any questions about this, leave a comment and we’ll be in touch.