Our professional customers often have to deal with a large amount of different companies. This is part and parcel of the management process, but the beauty of Company Formation MadeSimple is that it is extremely easy to add new companies into your account – so you can deal with them in one centralised location, even if the companies were not formed by us.
It really is just a few simple steps, which makes the process of adding companies extremely quick.
Tutorial: The Company Import Process
1. The first step is to login to your ‘Dashboard’. Simply click the ‘Login’ button at the top right hand side of the ‘Homepage’ and enter your account details.
2. You will then arrive at your ‘Dashboard’, click on the ‘Import a company’ button.
3. You will now be taken to the ‘Company Import’ page. From here you can import a company onto the management system. You will need 2 pieces of data, ‘Company Number’ and a ‘Web Filing’ authentication code. If you do not have this you will need to order (or re-order if you have lost it) the code from Companies House – it will be sent to the company’s registered office address.
4. Once you have the data you need, simply enter it into the ‘Company data’ box and click the ‘Import Company’ button below.
5. That’s it! Your company will be added to your account. You can view it by going to the ‘Dashboard’ section of your account and clicking the ‘My Companies’ button.
What If The Company Is Already On The System?
There might be occasions when the company is already on the system. This might be if the customer themselves formed the company with Company Formation MadeSimple (as the companies registered with us are automatically added) or if another professional has previously imported the company.
You will need to get the customer, not yourself as the accountant or manager, to email us and request that the company be transferred to another account. Alternatively, if you can demonstrate that you hold a valid Web Filing authentication code via email, we will transfer the company.
Delivering Professional Company Management
When it comes to company management, we understand that you need to deliver the best every time. As a result we’re proud to offer a powerful and flexible software solution that is ICAEW accredited.
If you have any questions about our company formation for professional services contact Michael on the following:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0203 772 2426
Did you find this useful? There are a huge range of resources on our blog, so make sure you check there for more useful tips and guides – particularly the section on Company Formation for Professionals.
By Alex Novakovic at MadeSimple – Find Alex on Google+