All limited companies formed online with Companies House (either directly with Companies House or via a formation agent such as us) are automatically allocated a Companies House webfiling authentication code (click here for more information on the code).
Once the code has been received you are free to change it to something memorable. To do this:
• Login (or Register) for Companies House webfiling
• Enter your company information
• Select “Company authentication” on the left hand side
• Enter the new code – select “Change code”
The code will be updated straight away.
If your company is on our system you should now update this:
• Select “My Companies”
• Click on your company name
• Next to “Web Filing Authentication Code” select “Update Code”
• Enter the new code and select “Change”
This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service
Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS