Our Registered Office Service: Changing the Forwarding Address


our registered office serviceIf you have a registered office service with us and you wish to change the address where we forward on your Companies House and HMRC mail, simply do the following:

Login at Companies Made Simple
• Select “My Details”
• Edit the address to your new address

Hey presto! All Companies House and HMRC mail will now be forwarded to the new address, free of charge.

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at
Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.