Please don’t confuse Annual Returns and Annual Accounts


Last Updated: 11/09/2014

This is important! Annual Returns and Annual Accounts are two completely different filing obligations Limited Companies have with Companies House. Two of our Limited Company packages (Comprehensive & Ultimate) come with an Annual Return Service, none come with a Company Accounts service.

Regardless of the trading status (trading or dormant) of your Limited Company, Annual Returns and Annual Accounts must be filed. If your company is dormant you can file a version of Company Accounts called Dormant Company Accounts, if trading we recommend you contact an accountant.

Our Annual Return Services

Our Dormant Company Accounts Service

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at
Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.