Business in the modern age is truly global. It’s an amazing consequence of the digital era where communications are so instantaneous that a company can function from almost anywhere on the planet.
That being said, there are sometimes geographical issues when forming a company in a certain area. If you do a large amount of business abroad, or you have different trading needs than a UK limited company can offer – you might consider offshore company formation.
But how do you decide whether you need to incorporate abroad? Well, this little guide will make the process much simpler. Already decided? Choose an offshore company formation package now.
How Do I Decide Whether I Need To Incorporate Abroad?
The real question is, ‘Do I need to incorporate abroad?’. There are sometimes very practical reasons for forming an offshore company – for example:
- Trading Overseas – Many companies which trade overseas have an offshore company for doing business in territories other than the UK.
- Multinationals – If you’re a multinational business – then you’ve got to put down a base somewhere. As a result forming your company in a more flexible jurisdiction may be beneficial.
- Regulations – There is often strong regulation in popular foreign economies which are appealing for UK business – particularly if your business has a need for things like confidentiality, asset protection, estate planning or foreign currency exchange.
It’s not just about saving tax, as there are very high rates of taxation in place for doing business in the UK, it’s also about practicality – if a substantial amount of your business occurs overseas then it makes sense to form abroad.
How To Form An Offshore Company
If you need to form a company abroad you can do so extremely easily by using our offshore company formation service.
There are many benefits to using this service including:
- Speed – Your company will typically be incorporated in 48-72 hours and you will receive the official company documents between 1 and 2 weeks after this.
- Inclusive Fees – Our service charge includes incorporation of the company, a registered office and agent in the jurisdiction you choose and payment of government fees for the first year or part thereof.
- Assistance – Our agents are very well placed to help you – with a lot of jurisdictions there may be additional complexities to formation, which can alleviated by our experienced and professional team.
Reliability and simplicity, which is much more of a challenge when forming offshore, is something we’re very proud to deliver with our offshore formation packages. There is also a great degree of flexibility as well – with the ability to form in jurisdictions including Anguilla, Belize and Seychelles.
Offshore Company Formation For Business
There are plenty of different types of company to form, and sometimes offshore company formation is very appealing. Begin your offshore company formation today and form your company within 72 hours. .
Our blog is a great resource, so make sure you check out the rest of our work there for all the latest news and updates. Particularly relevant to this post would be the ‘Company Registration’ section.