Our Registered Office Service: Changing your Forwarding Address


official mailWe forward on all Companies House and HMRC mail (free of charge and to anywhere in the world) onto all customers who utilise our Registered Office service. If you wish to change the address where we forward your mail:

• Login at Companies Made Simple
• Select “My Details”
• Update your “Address details” and select “Save”

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service

Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.