Overdue Annual Accounts? Your Options.


overdue annual accountsLast Updated: 16/09/2014 

If you file Annual Accounts after their due date then Companies House will issue a fine (the fine total depends on how late the accounts were filed, for more information click here). But the fine only comes in place once accounts are filed, therefore some people would rather not file accounts and dissolve their company instead.

In all, your options if have missed you Annual Accounts due date are:

• File the accounts and pay the fine
• File the accounts and contest the fine if you feel you have mitigating circumstances
• Dissolve the company

This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service


Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.