Companies House allow the use of Corporate Directors in Limited Companies as long as there is at least one human director in the company.
To appoint a Corporate Director you will require the following information:
• Corporate Director Name
• Name of authorising person from the Corporate Director
• Corporate Director Address
• Is the Corporate Director EEA or Non EEA (European Union or not)?
• Country where the Corporate Director was formed
• Registration Number
• If Non EEA, the Governing Law of the Corporate Director
• If Non EEA, the Legal Form of the Corporate Director
This post was brought to you by Mathew Aitken at
Companies Made Simple – The Simplest Company Formation Service
Keep up to date. Subscribe to our RSS