You’ve received numerous emails relating to cheap Company Credit Checks but never taken any notice. It’s time you re-evaluated this stance though as Credit Checks can prove a vital tool in the success of your company.
What is a Company Credit Check?
It’s a detailed report on a company including details of:
• Who owns (shareholders) and runs (directors & secretaries) the company
• Annual accounts data (profit and loss, balance sheets etc)
• Event history (dates for: filing of accounts & returns, appointments & resignations)
• County Court Judgements (CCJs)
• Credit Rating & Limit (The higher the number the more ‘credit worthy’ the company)
Why would you use a Company Credit Check?
• Checking credit history, or the credibility of new suppliers or customers
• Researching competitors
• Assessing joint ventures or new business partnerships
• Seeing how others see you – check your own company credit report
There’s no better time to put the above into practice as this week’s Made Simple Group “Deal Of The Week” is £1 per Company Credit Check. Until midnight tonight (31st April 2010) you will find this very special offer over at www.companysearchesmadesimple.com and what’s more Twitter followers and Facebook Fans get an extra 50% off, just follow us or become a fan then get the code. That’s 50p per report!
Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook