Did you form a UK Limited Company before the 1st of October 2009 (which saw the remaining sections of the Companies Act 2006 implemented)? If so, chances your Articles are outdated and may be putting your company at risk.
So why would you adopt the new Articles?
• To ensure your company articles reflect current law
• To take advantage of any new laws that which do not automatically apply
• To avoid confusion and uncertainty relating to your articles
• To take advantage of modernising provisions of the new articles
• To prevent your company appearing out of date
Today (Thursday 15th April) is the perfect time to bring your company up to date as this week’s “Deal of the week” is the New Articles service for only £5 (normally £20). This includes electronic versions of:
• New model articles
• Board minutes
• Written resolution of members
• Special resolution
• Sample documents to help you
• Clear step by step instructions