Last Updated: 19/08/2014
1. Every UK Company MUST have a registered office address in the UK. If your company is registered in Scotland or Northern Ireland your registered office must be located there too.
2. You can use your residential or business address as the registered office of the company, or any other UK address, even if it is not where your organization conducts its business.
3. All statutory books (such as the company register) must be available upon request at the registered office – these can be held online.
4. Companies House and HMRC will send letters for your company to the registered office.
5. A company’s registered office must be displayed on all company literature and documents.